A training organisation that
goes above and beyond
WHO ARE WE?
HEW Compliance & training was established after many years of experience in the civil & mining industry – we have seen first hand the assistance individuals need to gain experience & accreditation for their skills.
At HEW Compliance & training we pride ourselves on assisting each and every individual in a way they are able to understand & implement into their everyday work life. Everyone has their own unique way of learning and we are able to adapt our training in a way that our students can understand.
HEW Compliance & Training also assists companies to develop their safety management system & conduct onsite audits to ensure compliance.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We go above and beyond for our clients to deliver quality training programs in a unique and easy to understand environment.
All our trainers are still actively working in the industry to ensure they are delivering a hands on experience and are up to date with the latest regulations.
Here at HEW Compliance & Training, we help you achieve your goals to operate heavy machinery, ensure system compliance, and your traffic management needs in the Civil & Mining Industry.
Our experienced team provides a wide range of Nationally recognised training courses. All courses are tailored to suit various roles & industries and we are able to conduct training onsite, face to face, RPL, after-hours & weekends to assist with your training needs.
HEW Compliance & training are able to assist your organisation to develop Risk Assessments to ensure industry compliance. Our team have an understanding of WHS Regulations & the Act and ensure these requirements are met when developing Risk Assessments.
When it comes to traffic management HEW Compliance & training are able to assist with the development of your project’s traffic management requirements.
- Civil Construction Industry
- Mining Industry
- High-Risk Licences
- Development of Risk Assessments (SWMS, JSEA’s, SOP’s)
- Development of Management Plans
- Safety Audits
- Traffic Management Plans
- Traffic Guidance Schemes
- Traffic Management Audits
- RIIMPO316E – Conduct self-propelled compactor operations
- RIIMPO337D – Conduct articulated haul truck operations
- RIIRIS402D – Carry out the risk management processes
- RIIMPO317F – Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO323E – Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- RIIMPO324F – Conduct civil construction grader operations
- RIIMPO325E – Conduct civil construction scraper operations
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO326E – Conduct water vehicle operations
- RII Conversion
- VOC (Verification of Compliance)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can HEW Compliance & Training come to my place of work?
I am looking to make a start in the Civil & Construction what is the best Machine to learn on?
HEW Compliance & Training can assist you in starting your training in various Plant. Contact our team & we can discuss the best avenues that will see you succeed.